QuickBooks error 108 appears when you link and receive your bank account or card details message to reply from the bank. The message may be related to special offers, new terms of service or quick signals about changes to the site.
In this article, we will describe the reasons behind “Error Code 108” and what methods you can implement to fix the error immediately.
Does QuickBooks lead to error 108?
- “Error 108” can occur for several reasons, some of them are as follows:
- You are not logged properly with bank account
- You entered an invalid username and password.
- A poor Internet connection may be the web server between the interrupt and the program.
- Deleted download transactions may be “error QB 108”.
Ways to solve QuickBooks error 108
QuickBooks error 108 is related to banking and needs to be resolved timely. There are several ways to fix it, some of them are listed below:
Method 1: Disable Pop-up Blocker
- First, block all disabled pop-up blockers on your computer.
- Verify that pop-up blockers are turned off in your antivirus application.
- After that, you need to clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Close the browser and open it again.
- Hold the Ctrl key and enter your bank’s website.
- Finally, QB log in and check online that is not what the “Error 108” or solution.
Method 2: Login to your bank account
- Login to your account using the bank’s website.
- You can find the KB details in the downloaded transaction.
- Now, enable and run the pop-up blocker by holding the Ctrl key.
Method 3: Check Your Firewall Settings
- Login as an administrator on your computer.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of QB and it is up to date.
- Verify your firewall settings so that it does not block access to the QuickBooks Company file.
- Also, change your internet settings.
Method 4: Run System File Checker
- First, click on the Start menu and type “command” in the search field.
- After that, press and hold Ctrl + Shift and then press Enter.
- You will see the permission dialog box. Click yes
- Now a black box will find with a blinking cursor.
- Next, you need to type “sfc / scannow” and press Enter.
- System file checker will initiate scanning error code 108 and other issues.
- Lastly, follow the on screen instructions to proceed.
Method 5: Install Windows Update
- First, click on the Start button.
- Then, type “update” in the search bar.
- You will see a Windows Update dialog box on the screen.
- Finally, click the Install update option if no update is available.