QuickBooks error 12,152 usually occurs when there is a problem with your Internet connection settings. Therefore, QB takes too long to connect with the web server and updates are not installed.
Resolution to QB error 12,152, make sure that your Internet is running properly. You can also try various other methods to solve this problem given in this blog.
Before troubleshooting this error, you need to know the reasons behind “Error 12,152” and the various symptoms that affect your PC.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 12152?
There are many reasons behind QB error 12152, we have mentioned some of the reasons below:
- QuickBooks is unable to read / write license data.
- Windows API keys are not working properly.
- The QuickBooks error code 12,152 occurs if you are using an earlier version of QuickBooks.
- Incorrect installation of QB also leads to “Error 12,152”.
- Any malware or virus attack can also cause this error.
What are the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152?
- Your PC breaks down while a dynamic program window is running.
- Often your computer stops and responds to sluggish mouse or keyboard inputs.
- QuickBooks error 12,152 is displayed on your computer screen.
- Your system periodically freezes.
Ways to Fix QuickBooks Error 12152
You can get rid of “QuickBooks Error 12152” by following the various methods listed below:
Method 1: Check Date and Time Settings
- The first thing is to verify that your system has the correct date and time settings.
- Settings are go wrong, then Settings and change it.
- After that, restart your computer and see that “Error 12,152” exists.
Method 2: Verify your Internet Settings
- First of all, check the settings of your internet connection.
- Now, you need to open the run.
- After that click on Internet Options Settings.
- The next step is to click on Advanced Options.
- Finally, click on the advance reset option.
Method 3: Restore your computer
- Login on your computer as an administrator.
- After that, click on the Start menu.
- Now, you click on All Programs and select Accessories.
- Then choose System Tools and click on Restore System.
- A new window will open, selecting option “Restore your computer before time”.
- You are next to click.
- Select the restore point latest system and click Next.
- A confirmation window will be displayed, then you need to click on Next.
- Once the process is complete, restart your computer and check whether QB error 12,152 is resolved.
Method 4: Change backup file extension
- First, click on the Start option.
- Now, type ‘command’ in the search field.
- Now press hold Ctrl + Shift and enter.
- Click Yes when a permission dialog box is called.
- Then, you will see a black box with a blinking cursor.
- Type ‘regedit’ and press Enter.
- Error 12,152 in Registry Editor Choose the associated key.
- Select Go to the File menu and select Export.
- Choose the folder from the Save to list to save the IE backup key.
- Enter name in the box to save backup
- Select the branch of the Export Range box.
- After that, you need to click on save.
- Lastly, save the file with the reg extension.
Method 5: Uninstall and Restore QuickBooks
- The first step is to uninstall and download QB again.
- Once the software has been installed on your PC, open it.
- Find the scan option and run it.
- You will see a list of issues or errors.
- Click on the Repair all option to eliminate them.