QuickBooks Error Code 6130
QuickBooks is accounting software that is designed to fulfill the requirements of accounting in small and medium business organizations. In this article, we will see about the QuickBooks error code 6130 its causes and solution.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 6130?
The QuickBooks error code 6130 is a practical error and it occurs when your company file has no backup and it is just a momentary file.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 6130
The causes of QuickBooks error code 6130 in our system are given below:
• The files downloaded on the system are corrupted or damaged.
• The QB application is installed in improper manner.
• The windows registration of the recent QB related programs is corrupted.
• The system is damaged by the virus or malware.
• Other applications in your system affects the QB related files.
If you are observing anyone of the above mentioned problems, then it is sure that your QB application is not working accurately due to this error.
Steps to Solve the QuickBooks Error Code 6130
- ND and.TGL files: We will see the procedure of solving the QuickBooks error code 6130 using the method of renaming the file.
• .ND and.TGL files are the configuration files which allows us to access the company files. When these files have corrupted, the error 6130 occurs.
• To solve this, it is required to open the folder in the QuickBooks which contains the company file and you have to put the file with the same name of the company file with .ND and.TGL extension.
• After that, you have to click “right” on all the files and rename the file by adding “OLD” at the end of the filename.
• Once you have finished the mentioned steps, open the QuickBooks Support software in your system and try to access the files of your company. If you are able to do the same, then your error is solved, If not attempt the next method.
- Using the Quickbooks auto recovery: If the above method is not effective for you then try this QuickBooks auto recovery method to solve this fault. The steps you have to follow in this method are stated below.
• First, you need to improve the new transaction of.QBW .adr files.
• Then create a file named QB Test on the computer desktop. Then open the folder that contains the company files.
• Once you have done the above process, you will be seen a.TGL file that has the same name as your company file.
• In case you are unable to open the file with the company name then try another method for solving this error problem.
- File extension: If the.TGL file is not able to detect your company files and restore them. Then follow the steps given below to access the files of your company.
• Press the buttons windows + E at a time to open the File Explorer.
• The users of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 should click on the “view” and then file name extension. Other users choose the “organize” and then select “folder” and “search” option.
• On the screen you should hide from view the “extension” of the known file. Then click on the “Apply” button and “ok” button.
• Then you need to copy the content of the file with the .tlg file and then paste it to the QB test folder.
• Then open the QuickBooks auto data recovery file which is present in the location of the QB company file. Then copy the .QBW .adr file and paste it into the QB Test folder.
• Then right click on .QBW.adr file and select the “rename” option and rename the file by removing the .adr extension from the file. Open the QuickBooks software again.
• After that open the company files which is stored in the QB Test folder. And check whether the account register is used in all the transactions.
• Then go to File > Utilities > verify data. If the data copied is fine, move the old data to other location and copy the files in QB Test folder to an definite location.