QuickBooks Error Code 6160
Many business people make use of QuickBooks software for managing all the accounting process of their organization. While using this software many of them observe procedural errors. In this article, we take knowledge about this error and the steps to recover.
What is QuickBooks error code 6160?
This fault mainly takes place while using the QuickBooks first solution. When a fault occurs in your system, it just not only stops your work but also damages your operating system completely. It decreases the quality of your computer. This is the type of installation error and occurs during installation of the software. QuickBooks software is very easy to maintain and use. It solves the accounting problems.
Causes Of the fault:
There are following some troubles which you will face due to this fault.
• There will be a number of OLE controls and Add-ons on your web browser.
• The OS configuration is invalid in your computer.
• The shortcuts are disabled in your device.
• The dependency service is disabled in the system.
• If You are not able to turn ON the software and the hardware equipment.
How to fix the error?
In this article, we will get to know the ways to solve this error of QuickBooks software. These steps will assist you to come out from this type of fault and help you to get the files that are spoiling because of this error.
- To solve this issue, first you have to close all the QuickBooks software on your device.
- Click the “windows” button and the key “E” at the same time so as to open the computer window on the system.
- Now click on the “uninstall” option on the window that appears on the screen.
- From there on, tap on the QuickBooks software in your system to uninstall or change the software.
- After selecting the software, it will take you to the QuickBooks installation window.
- Now, select the “next” option and then click on the repair radio button which shows on the footer of the installation window screen.
- Then select the “Finish” button to complete the procedure of repairing.
- When the installation is not repaired then you have to reboot the system.
- After doing reboot, open the QuickBooks file on the system.
- In the QuickBooks, file menu clicks on utilities and then select stop hosting option in order to stop the access of multiple users.
- And then tap “yes” option, when it appears asking whether to stop the multi-user access.
These are some steps you should follow in order to get out from the QuickBooks error code 6160.
If you cannot able to solve this issue with the above mentioned steps, then contact the QuickBooks customer team.
The experts and the representatives give you to full help and support to overcome this error within this short time. The “Quickerrorfix” team is always be there and you can make contact with them any time for solving your problems. You can contact them using the “Quickerrorfix” team’s phone number.