How to fix QuickBooks error code PS060? QuickBooks has an incredible feature that enables users to easily create payroll calculations. Obtaining a payroll subscription with QuickBooks software enables workers to manage paychecks while concentrating on other areas of the company.
However, there are instances when a user may experience specific problems when using payroll. If the user receives the error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable,” the cause may be error code PS060. This issue occurs often while utilising QuickBooks’ payroll service.
If you are also experiencing QuickBooks payroll problem PS060, this article may come in handy. Today’s post will cover the possible reasons and fast solutions for the error number PS060.
What is the meaning of the QuickBooks error code PS060?
QuickBooks Problem PS060 is a frequently occurring error that accounting software customers encounter. The error notice “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable” may appear on the screen, interfering with payroll’s normal operation. While this mistake is not life-threatening, it is also not trivial to correct. Additionally, you will be unable to use QuickBooks until this payroll issue is resolved.
What Factors Contribute to Payroll Errors PS060
Because no one element causes this kind of problem, there are many possible causes of QuickBooks error code PS060. To resolve this issue, it is essential to identify its source. We have listed the possible causes of error code PS060 below. Consider the following:
Note: One of the most common causes of this issue is settings with an expiration date. By connecting to QuickBooks, QuickBooks Payroll verifies the subscription’s expiry date on a periodic basis. Your billing information should be updated regularly to ensure uninterrupted access to QuickBooks accounting software.
- This error message may appear on the screen if Intuit’s server is unavailable.
- Intuit no longer provides support for previous versions of QuickBooks.
- This payroll issue may also occur in older versions of payroll.
- There are instances where third-party security software may disable QuickBooks.
- Payroll Errors PS060 may also be caused by malicious software such as viruses and malware.
How do I fix QuickBooks payroll problem PS060?
If the issue is caused by billing or subscription settings, you may resolve it by following the steps below:
Solution 1:- Change billing and subscription settings
- To begin, go to the “My Account” area.
- Choose the business for which you want to make “Edits” or changes.
- Navigate to the “billing section” and choose the “Edit” option.
- Verify the data and make any changes and revisions.
- To change payment details, click “Save” and then “Close.”
- Verify that the billing information is accurate by seeing a preview of the same.
- Finally, log out and save your changes.
Solution 2: Await a response from the server
If the problem is caused by an Intuit server fault, the user will need to exercise patience and wait until the Intuit website server resumes normal operation.
Solution 3: Download and install the software’s most recent version.
The error number may potentially be a result of an out-of-date version of QuickBooks or payroll; in this case, the user should download and install the most recent payroll and QuickBooks desktop software updates.
Solution 4: Inspect the configuration of third-party applications.
If the issue is caused by a third-party programme or a malware infestation, the user is required to have the whole ADPS checked. Customer assistance may also assist in resolving the issue.
Solution 5: Check for connection problems
Determine whether or not your machine is linked to the internet. Internet connection problems are one of the most frequent reasons for this error. If the issue cannot be resolved at your end, contact your internet service provider.
Solution 6: Delete Internet Explorer’s temporary files
- Navigate to Internet Explorer’s Internet Options menu.
- Open the Browsing History window and click the Delete button on the General tab.
- Select the Website Files and Temporary Internet Files checkboxes.
- To confirm, click the Delete button and then OK.
Using the techniques outlined above, you should be able to fix QuickBooks error code PS060. If you get stuck in Quickbooks Error Message H202, just resolve now.