In addition to QuickBooks Desktop as QuickBooks Error 3371, technical constraints benefit cannot be prevented due to external issues. For resolution error code 3371, this issue is required to know the causes of the problem before starting troubleshooting methods.
Does QuickBooks have error 3371, status code 11118?
QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 is caused when the QuickBooks system file entitlementDataStore.ecml is damaged, which is the license property of your QuickBooks desktop. The error message says: ‘Could not initialize license property. This message shows up in a dialog box and when you click OK, another box appears above.
File damage is caused by improper shutdown of your computer, while opening your software for some reasons. Therefore, the QuickBooks license property fails to sync every time you open your QuickBooks and the screen shows “Error 3371 status code 11118”.
To solve this problem, there are some system requirements that need to be met. Let us proceed before troubleshooting error 3371 troubleshooting.
3371 status code 11118 due to QuickBooks error
QuickBooks error 3371 can also be a result of many problems such as something related to your QuickBooks software or other components of the operating system as mentioned below:
This is why there may be an additional damage component as the on-screen message also adds additional QuickBooks error 3371 licenses that cannot load data. This may be missing or damaged files. QuickBooks attempts to read QBregistration.dat every time you start damage it.
Fix the damaged MSXML component related to the Windows operating system which is required to run the QuickBooks desktop software.
Some system defenses such as the anti-virus program block QuickBooks Desktop that also stops sync with important Windows components required by QuickBooks.
Half or Windows Update may not be necessary for your Windows components QuickBooks as outdated and fail. Older windows may also cause more problems for your QuickBooks desktop.
“Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop.
One problem is causing QuickBooks to stop working correctly “QuickBooks has stopped working”. Windows closed the program and you will be informed, provided a solution.
Problems with printing, email or saving as a PDF from the QuickBooks desktop.
If you lose connection to the QuickBooks data file.
QuickBooks desktop performance issues.
Error code 80029c4a
While installing and repairing QuickBooks you may see the following errors: QuickBooks error 1603, QuickBooks error 1903, QuickBooks error 1722, QuickBooks error 1904
Points to keep in mind before troubleshooting QuickBooks error 3371
First of all, it is important to make sure that you have updated your Windows to the latest version.
If you still receive QuickBooks error 3371 then you may have corrupt Windows operating system.
Fix to QuickBooks Error 3371 Error, Status Code 11118
Solution 1: Delete ECML File
- First, press Windows + R from your keyboard simultaneously.
- Enter this path c: \ ProgramData \ Seamless \ Eligibility Client \ v8 in the window.
- After this, Windows Explorer will open with the address given above.
- Now, delete the ECML file. Then, close the window.
- Finally, you have to replay the items in QuickBooks and Register. ‘
Solution 2: update your windows operating system
- Click on the Start button.
- Now, select All Programs and then click Windows Update.
- Then, click Check for Updates.
- Next, you reinstall and update the QB desktop again.
Solution 3: Install latest Windows update
- First of all, you need to install the latest update for Windows.
- Next, select All Programs and then click Windows Update.
Solution 4: Rename the eligibility file
For Windows XP users
- First, click on the Start button and choose Run.
- “C: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2” Now, enter this path to find the eligibility DataStore.ecml file.
- Then, click OK.
- You can now rename the eligibility DataStore.ecml “file.
For windows 7 users
- First, go to “C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv *
- Next, you need to rename the eligibility file.
- Once you start when, it will create a new file for you.
- If the Program Data folder is not visible, follow the steps below to unhide it:
- Follow the path Computer> Select Arrange> Folder> Choose Search Options.
- After that click on hidden files and folders.
- Finally, open QuickBooks to see if QuickBooks error 3371 is resolved.
QuickBooks error 3371 Code 1111 occurs when the crash containing the entitlementDataStore.ecml license property is likely to be corrupted due to a com error or some other reason. You can fix the issue by updating your Windows system, rename the eligibility file and install the new Windows Update.