How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12002?
QuickBooks error code 12002 occurs when QuickBooks fails to use an Internet connection on its computer. This can be caused by a network’s time out or a slow Internet connection.
The following error code is likely to be displayed when you try to download QuickBooks payroll or update:
- QuickBooks error 12002
- QB error 12009
- QuickBooks error 12007
Before starting with the troubleshooting process, it is necessary to discuss the causes of QuickBooks error 12002. So, let’s start and solve the problem effectively.
This dilouge box may occur on your screen:
Causes error code 12002 behind QuickBooks
- QuickBooks is unable to reach the server due to end network time.
- Incorrect SSL settings may cause “error code 12002″.
- Your Internet is disrupting security or firewall settings connection.
- Error 12002 may also be due to poor internet connection.
- As your default browser, Internet Explorer does not.
Ways to solve QuickBooks error code 12002
There is the “error code 12002” There are many ways to fix it. In addition, we have listed some of them to help you solve the problem:
- All ago, about QuickBooks and open Internet Explorer.
- Select now Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Subsequently, the Security tab and make sure that the security settings are set to medium-high.
- Finally, click on the globe icon and select the Content tab.
- Your Content Advisor button is needed to ensure efficiency it is.
Now, click on the Connection tab and follow the steps given below:
- Select a connection never dial.
- Make sure you choose the correct ISP and click OK.
- Then you have to select the LAN Settings option.
- Check that the Automatically address settings check box is enabled.
- Verify that the use of the proxy server is disabled.
- If you see port 8o then uncheck the box.
- Lastly, click OK.
Now the Advanced tab selected by you:
- Click the Restore Advanced Settings option.
- Then, search using TLS 1.0, use TLS 1.1 and use TLS 1.2 option
- Make sure that TLS 1.0 Use is checked and the others are unchecked.
Now, select the pass internet option and click OK.
Close Internet Explorer and restart your PC.
You try to update to open QuickBooks and again.
The first step is to select Help, then click Internet Connection Setup.
2008 and newer versions QuickBooks: Help select and update Click QuickBooks >> Update Now tab.
2006 and earlier versions QuickBooks: Select the file and click on the Update QuickBooks >> Update Now tab.
To go to the first all open QuickBooks, help and check the setup of your Internet connection.
Now, click on Internet Connection Setup.
Verify that your connection is set to use your PC’s Internet connection.
Then, click Next and Done.
Finally, to see the update again, see if the issue has been rectified.
The first step is to click the update now tab.
Now, select the Reset Update checkbox.
Click on the Get Updates option and follow these steps if the update fails:
Click the Restore Advanced Settings option.
Find TLS 1.0 access, use TLS 1.1 and use TLS 1.2 options
Make sure TLS 1.0 use is checked and others are unchecked.
The four options listed above should assist you in resolving the QuickBooks error code 12002. If you get stuck in Quickbooks Error Message H202, resolve now.