QuickBooks is the most popular and greatest accounting software which is used by most of the business peoples for small and medium sized organization. Even if it is best software, we will face a few of the errors while using this QuickBooks software.
What is QuickBooks error code 6190?
The QuickBooks error code 6190 prevents us from the working on the system and also discontinues the complete access to company file. Due to this accounting process of your company is completely stopped. Hence, the fixing of this error becomes very important.
Cause of this fault:
Here, we have many reasons for this kind of issue in this article.
- It may be occur when the enterprise log file is not same as the company file.
- When the transaction file is not reorganized in the system where the company file is updated. Then, it is possible that this kind of error appears while accessing the file.
- It may be happen when you gives access to any other user and they opened the file with the single user mode, then it is possible that you will not able to access the file.
- It may be due to any kind of data corruption in the company file.
- When you are unable to resolve this kind of data corruption, then this type of error appears on your system.
These are the various reasons when your system gets damaged due to this error. To repair this error you have to resolve all the reasons that are mentioned above.
Steps to resolve the error code 6190:
In this article, we will observe a variety of methods to solve this kind of QuickBooks error in software. Here, we have three methods to fix this issue. Now, we will take knowledge about these methods
Method 1: In this, we make use of the File Doctor tool to fix this error code.
The steps are given below:
- At first, you have to download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. This tool is present on the internet.
- Then, save the .exe file on the desktop of your screen.
- Now double click on the .exe file so as to run and install the software on your device.
- To take the advantage of this tool on your device you have to log in to your device as the administrator.
- After opening the tool in your system, two options will be appear on the screen, either both file damage and network connectivity or network connectivity only.
- From the two options, choose the first option “Both the file damage and the network connectivity” to identify the damaged files in your system.
- After that, you will be asked to fill the password of the admin so as to solve the problem without difficulty.
- The tool will confirm whether your company file is available on the workstation or the server.
- If you are using your company files on your browser then, select “yes” otherwise, click on the “No.
- After finishing all steps, select on the option “proceed” to complete the detection process of the tool.
These are the steps you have to follow to solve the problem of due the mentioned error.
Method 2: This method can be used, when there is a difference between the transaction and company files.
- First, open the company file that which is not same as the transaction file.
- Then, you have to open the transaction file, where the name of the transaction files and company files are the same. The difference between them is only in their extensions.
- Now right click on the company file and click on the “change” option to rename the extension of the file.
- Close the software and then open the software to confirm whether the trouble is resolve and it is working correctly.
Method 3: This method is right to use, when multiple users try to access the company file when it is in the single user mode.
- First, all the users of the QuickBooks Support software should log out from the software.
- Now, you should restart all the systems that are connected to the same network.
- Then, you need to transfer the data file to the desktop of your computer.
- Shift the data file to the same location again.
- Now log in to the system.