How to fix QuickBooks Error code C=47?
QuickBooks Error code C=47 occurs as a result of browser setup issues with certain websites covered by QuickBooks. Typically, users see this problem while doing a Windows Server 2008 cleaning.
“Unable to locate a transaction” is the message shown by Error Code C 47. This happens when you try to remove a transaction from a specific report or when the transaction fails to complete.
Additionally, consumers commonly report this error while submitting payments to clients. Typically, this mistake is resolved by closing and restarting QuickBooks, but there are more effective techniques available, which we will explain in this post.
Files to be Recovered from QuickBooks Error C=47
A customer must understand that before beginning the troubleshooting procedure, he should evaluate the files to verify that they are useful.
- Corrupted QuickBooks Data file (.QBW).
- The file containing transaction logs (.TLG- that can be found in the same folder where the QBW file has been saved).
- Backup of QuickBooks Data Files (if any) (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
You may see this dialogue box:
Reasons for QuickBooks error code C=47
The following are some of the possible causes of error code C=47:
- The data file for QuickBooks is either corrupted or damaged.
- The backup of the previous QuickBooks data files is already running.
- This might be due to the fact that you are editing entries.
- Internet Explorer’s configuration is incorrect. Verify that Internet Explorer’s SSL settings are accurate.
- A transaction log file is kept in a hacked file folder.
Methods for Resolving QuickBooks Error Code C=47
There are several options available for resolving this problem. The following are some potential solutions for error code C=47:
Solution #1: Run a Quick Repair to resolve this issue.
- Repair the dll file as the first step.
- Locate the problem you’re looking for using the catch below. With this method, you will be able to resolve an issue that occurred during the loading of 3LXCRtime.dll.
- Following that, search for the Repair option and click on it.
- Then, a dialogue box will appear on your screen. Click “Select all” to begin troubleshooting your issue.
Solution #2: QuickBooks Desktop Repair
- To open your system window, press Windows + E.
- Select “Uninstall” or “Change the application” from the menu.
- Select the QuickBooks programme and click Uninstall/Change.
- Within the QuickBooks Installation box, click “Next.”
- Select Repair radio and click “Next” one again.
- Select “Repair” and click it.
- To finish the procedure, click Finish.
Update your system driver as a second option.
- To begin, restart your system if your driver is not yet set up.
- Following that, set up your driver and wait for it to finish.
- Now, click “Start” followed by “Sort device manager.”
- Following that, check for the primary output of your search.
- And then choose the device for which the driver will be used.
- Maintain current driver software.
- In the new window, browse your system for driver software.
- Select the appropriate gadget drivers from the list.
- Recognize and start the driver that completes the legacy task.
- To complete the procedure, click “Next.”
Solution #3: Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=47 Manually
- To begin, you must reboot the machine after the driver un-installation.
- Following that, set up the driver on an identical device, which assists your system in identifying the gadget.
- Now, click the Windows Start button and then scroll down to Device Manager.
- Following that, click on the primary result.
- Locate and activate the gadget class
- Select the device and then Software Update for Drivers
- Select gadget drivers from the rundown and click on the same.
- Finally, submit the driver with the “Legacy” option selected -> Click Next.
The four options listed above should assist you in resolving the QuickBooks Error code C=47. If you get stuck in Quickbooks Error Message H202, resolve now.