How to fix QuickBooks Error OL-332?
How to resolve QuickBooks Error OL-332? QuickBooks is a piece of software developed by Intuit. As with other software, this one is superior and has a wide range of applications inside an industry or business. It is extensively used across the world, and many users have switched and are now enjoying stress-free work.
How Does QuickBooks Error OL-332 Occur?
QuickBooks Error OL-332 occurs when QuickBooks detects an incorrect client ID or pin number when attempting to use Online Banking solutions. The fact that online banking is not enabled on the banking account might potentially be a significant factor in the underlying cause of this problem.
Also Read:- Quickbooks Error Code C=51
QB Error Code OL-332 is a result of dealing with online transactions, and as a result, users may experience such common issues while using this system. I’m going to examine the various reasons for this problem and how to resolve it in this article.
You may see this dialogue box on your screen:
Why Is QuickBooks Error OL-332 Occurring?
At times, QuickBooks encounters several issues, which users encounter while working, and they are unsure what to do in such a crucial circumstance. These issues are technological in nature and should be addressed immediately; otherwise, the QuickBooks Support staff will be unable to resolve them after a lengthy period of time.
Also worth your time:- Quickbooks Error number c=272
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code OL-332
There are two steps required to fix QuickBooks Error OL-332.
- To begin, contact your bank to get all the necessary information on the procedure of direct Online Banking from the client’s bank account.
- Following that, check your client’s bank Customer Id data for the bank account to ensure it is compatible with the QuickBooks software programme.
Also read:- Quickbooks error number c=9
How to Verify a Username and Password
The procedure described below details the steps necessary to validate the account.
Solution 1: Ensure that TLS 1.2 is configured as the security protocol if it is available.
- To begin, open an Internet Explorer 11.0 browser and verify that the user’s system has been updated to the newest version.
- Then, in the top right part of an Internet Explorer web browser, click on the gear symbol.
- Now go to Internet Options > Advanced Tab.
- Then scroll down to the bar that contains the Security section.
- To do this, uncheck USE TLS 1.0 and check USE TLS 1.2.
- To apply all changes made by a user lately, click the Apply button, followed by the OK button.
- Close any programmes that are currently open.
- Restart your computer or laptop.
- If you continue to get the same error code or the issue is not resolved, go to solution-2.
Also worth your time:- Quickbooks error C=47
Solution 2: Now create a new test company file or modify an existing one.
- Select the new firm from the QuickBooks main file menu > then click on the option labelled Express Start.
- Add your bank account that is encountering issues to the newly established business file.
- This requires that you configure your account to receive bank feeds.
- Prepared to download bank feed transactions in order to conduct a test of your account. If the client encounters more problems, go to the next step.
- Additionally, see our article on How to Recover Deleted QuickBooks Data Files.
Solution 3: Using the Ctrl key suppressed, run your account to set up.
To begin, activate the lightning bolt icon on the chart of accounts.
- To begin, create a backup of your QuickBooks Company file.
- Then you must check Inactive accounts in your QuickBooks file, which I have secured with a lightning lock.
- Select the Company > Chart of accounts.
- Remove one checkmark from the include inactive dialogue box in the supplied chart of accounts section.
- Then take a look at a dormant account that still displays a lightning bolt.
- Give one account a right-click and then choose Edit account settings.
- Navigate to the Bank Feed settings option and then click the radio tab key button labelled “deactivate all online services.”
- Select the Save and Close option.
- Now, shut your business file and reopen it after a few seconds or minutes.
- Then, with one click on any command, execute your bank feeds configured in as again, holding the Ctrl key. Simply follow the instructions by clicking on a command.
Also check:- Quickbooks problem number c=343
Solution 4: Create a new account that is capable of merging your existing accounts.
- To begin, go to the section labelled Chart of Accounts; right-click on the problematic account column and choose as to edit account tab.
- A user must first choose an Account Name and then click the Copy button.
- Add an asterisk (*) at the end of the account section’s name.
- Navigate to the Bank Feed Settings tab and select the radio option labelled Deactivate All Online Services.
- To close, click the save choice button.
- Create a new account in the Chart of Accounts.
- Replacing the asterisk (*) with the account name.
- Close and reopen the business file as a new user.
- Navigate to Chart of Accounts, right-click the asterisk-marked account, and then choose Edit Account.
- Select Save & Close after removing the asterisk.
- When requested to combine the warning dialogue box, click yes.
- Create an account for the Bank Feeds.
- Proceed to the new consolidated account area to download transactions.
The four options listed above should assist you in resolving the QuickBooks Error OL-332. If you get stuck in Quickbooks Error Message H202, resolve it now.