How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058?
QuickBooks, the well-renowned accounting software, is prone to a variety of problems. While each of these issues has a distinct cause, QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 is an exception, with no identifiable cause.
This is a generic code issue that may occur when an attempt is made to download the most recent payroll update. This mistake may be caused by a human error, a machine error, or a combination of the two.
Also, Consider Reading:- Quickbooks Error Code ps033
What Is the Reason for QuickBooks Error PS058?
There might be a plethora of explanations for this issue. Several reasons for QuickBooks Error PS058 are listed below:
Reason 1:- The files in Windows Explorer are corrupted.
Reason 2:- QuickBooks corporate files that have been damaged
Reason 3:- QuickBooks cannot be accessed due to a firewall or other security program.
Reason 4:- Your QuickBooks business files are not accessible through the local disc.
Also worth your time:- Quickbooks error 15241 code
Steps to Resolve a QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058
The ways to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 are shown below. While all of the processes are straightforward and simple to follow, if you run into any difficulties, you may call the QuickBooks payroll error support service for immediate assistance.
Solution 1: Reinstall Payroll Update
- To begin, you must re-download the payroll update from the payroll server.
- Select ‘Employees’ from the Help menu and then ‘Get payroll updates’.
- Select the checkbox ‘Download Entire Update’.
- Click the ‘Download Latest Update’ button.
Also consider reading:- Quickbooks problem code 15270
Solution 2: Attempt to obtain the most recent QuickBooks update release from Intuit.
- Download the most recent version of QuickBooks Software from the official Intuit website.
Also read:- Quickbooks payroll error 15222
Solution 3: Update your program online.
- To begin, download the ‘qbwebpatch.exe’ patch file. This may be obtained from the Quickbooks support page at http://www.quickbooks.com/support.
- Ascertain that your internet connection is operational and download the patch file.
- Transfer the downloaded file from one computer to the one that has QuickBooks.
- Now, from the CD/Flash Drive, install the patch file and update the tax file.
Solve Quickbooks error 15240 code with easy steps
Solution 4: Inspect the business file for mistakes.
- To access the ‘Product Information’ section, use the ‘F2’ or ‘Ctrl+1’ keys. Ascertain that QuickBooks is running.
- Press the ‘F3 or Ctrl+2’ keys in the Product Information box.
- Now, go to the ‘Tech Help’ box and click on the ‘Open File’ button.
- If a file called ‘qbwin.log’ exists, double-click it.
- To open a tiny window, hit the ‘Ctrl+F’ keys simultaneously. In the box, type the word ‘Error’ and press ‘Enter’.
- Now, determine the numerical error number, which is likely QuickBooks Error 15270, and search the internet for it.
Are you stuck with Quickbooks payroll problem code 15271? Resolve it now.
Solution 5: If no mistake was discovered in the previous step or if you utilized RegCure, then proceed as follows:
- QuickBooks Desktop should be closed.
- Open the ‘Task Manager tool’ by pressing the ‘Ctrl+Alt+Delete’ keys.
- Now, in the list, look for the following programs: ‘qbupdate.exe’ and ‘qbdagent2001.exe’. If you discover them, use the ‘Close Program‘ option to terminate them.
Struggling with Quickbooks error code 12029? Resolved it now.
Solution 6: Type’reboot.bat’ into the search box.
- Once you’ve located the file, double-click it.
- This will launch a ‘DOS-style shell’ and will automatically shut when finished.
- Restart your computer and download the most recent payroll update.
- Run the reboot.bat file as a last resort.
- Press the ‘CTRL + ALT + DEL‘ keys on your keyboard and choose ‘Task Manager’ from the list.
- Following that, click the ‘Processes tab’ and go to QuickBooks and its associated processes.
- Now you must ‘terminate all processes‘ one by one.
- To begin, click the ‘Start button and type reboot.bat‘ into the search area.
- Press the ‘Enter key.
- You must execute the file and wait for the procedure to finish.
- Once the procedure is complete, close it.
- Restart your computer.
- Finally, make an attempt to get the most recent payroll tax table.
Also read:- Quickbooks Error number 15311
The four options listed above should assist you in resolving the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058. If you get stuck in Quickbooks Error Message H202, resolve it now.