How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
Meaning: QuickBooks are unable to load the array license method. This
may be caused. This is caused by corrupted files. Could not initialize license
QuickBooks Error 3371 is using to make the business Grow. If there
are any problems in this then we should fix it as soon as possible. Otherwise
we may suffer many losses in business.
QuickBooks Mistakes cannot be stopped Before starting QuickBooks, the consumer Should first be well aware of this. Should be aware of its mistakes. QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code
stores the entitlement date to the system file. ecml gets damaged, which
contains the license properties of your QuickBooks Desktop.
The error message says: ‘Could not initialize license properties’. This message shows up
in a dialog box and when you click OK, another box comes up. your file can
damage due to improper shut down your computer while your software.
if open for some reasons. that is why QuickBooks fails to sync the license properties
every time you open your QuickBooks and the “Error 3371 Status Code shows
up on the screen.
- This harmful Because it says that QuickBooks could not download the
fault license data. File may be spoiled with him. QuickBooks attempts to
read damage QuickBooks registration.dat each time you start it.
- Some system protections e.g. anti-virus program blocks QuickBooks
Desktop too that stops the sync with the important Windows
components required by QuickBooks.
- Fix the damaged Microsoft Excel code service (MEXML component
which relates to Windows Operating System which is required to run
QuickBooks Desktop .
- Older windows does not necessarily cause problems for QuickBooks.
- There is a problem securing PDF print’ e-mail in QuickBooks.
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks Error 3371 is likely to
occur when entitlement Data Store. ecml containing the license
properties gets corrupted due to crash com error or any other reason.
You can fix the issue by updating your Windows system, rename the
entitlement file, and installing new windows updates.
How to Fix Solution Method
Solution: 1: Delete excel file
- press Windows + R together from keyboard.
- Enter this path C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the
- Windows Explorer will open with the above address.
- Delete excel file. After that, close the window. Run QuickBooks and
register again do
Solution: 2: Update your Windows operating system
- click on the Start button.
- Select All Programs and then hit on Window Update.
- After that, click on check hit for updates.
- Next, you to reinstall and update QuickBooks Desktop again.
Solution: 3: Renaming the Entitlement file
- At first, click on the Start button and choose Run.
- Now, enter this path to find Entitlement Data Store .ecml file: “C:
Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Intuit Entitlement
- After that, click Ok.
- You can now rename Entitlement Data Store . ecml” fil
- Firstly, go to “C: Program Data Intuit Entitlement Client*
- Next, you need to rename the Entitlement file.
- Once you start QuickBooks , it will create a new file for you.
- If the program data folder is not visible, then follow the steps given
below to unhide it:
- Follow the path Computer > Select Organize > Choose Folder > Search
- After that click on Hidden Files and Folders.
- At last open QuickBooks to see whether QuickBooks Error 3371 is
- Solved: Error 3371 status code 11118
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 – How to Fix
- The Best Way to Get Rid of QuickBooks Error 3371?
- Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Easily
- QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks Could Not Initialize