Learn easy steps to fix QuickBooks Error 12002
What is a QuickBooks?
Before learning about QuickBooks Error 12002 we should know what is QuickBooks. QuickBooks is the extensively used accounting software today. It has many features. It creates the faith of small and medium-sized business owner. Purchaser can manage their customers, employees’ tax file etc. from QuickBooks. Running your own business today is not an easy task if you do not manage your finances. But QuickBooks gives a platform where maintaining our finances can be simple. This allows us to get all information in just one click.
Information of QuickBooks Error 12002
When the QuickBooks software is not able to apply the internet connection. So QuickBooks payroll error 12002 may be seen.
This error might be seen because of gentle internet connection. This error is also
pop-up, when the software users make a try to update the QuickBooks payroll.
Causes For QuickBooks Error 12002
- Internet Security is causing the problem.
- The default browser does not have the name of internet explorer
- If SSL settings need to be configured.
- Because of time problem server not accessible
- If a firewall not allowing QuickBooks check settings then QuickBooks Error
- If an internet connection is too slow.
Fix For QuickBooks Error 12002
Method 1: Check the setting of Internet Explorer
- In the beginning close the QuickBooks and open the Internet Explorer.
- Now, click on the Tools and choose the option of internet.
- After that, click on the security tab and check whether the security is not
higher than medium high, for this specific zone. Click on the Globe icon,
which is present at the top in the window.
- Then, click on the tab of the content and make sure that the content
advisor’s button says is not able.
- Click on the button and after that enter the password by disabling the
content advisors, if button shows disable.
- Click on the tab of connections.
- Get in touch with the QuickBooks customer support team, to get
complete details of this step.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Click on the button, Restore Advanced settings.
- Then, scroll down to find out the options of use transport layer security 1.1
and use transport-layer security 1.2 chances are that you unable to find the
options mentioned above in your version of internet explorer, under the
- The use transport-layer security to is selected and verify it carefully.
- Make sure that, use TLS 1.1 and use TLS 1.2 are not checked.
- Then, click on OK to does internet options window.
- After that, restart the PC by closing the internet explorer.
- At the end, open the QuickBooks again and try to update it.
Method 2: Update QuickBooks
- By clicking on internet connection setup.
- Then, click to get the option “Use PC internet connection settings to
authorize a connection when this application to access the internet”
- After that, click next and select done.
- Finally, try again the update.
Method 3: Update your crème browser
- First of all, on your computer, open Chrome browser.
- Now, hit a click on the more button, at the top right.
- Then, click on Update Google Chrome option.
- After that, wait for a few seconds to update the browser.
- Finally updating done. Hit a click on Relaunch .
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12002?
- What QuickBooks Error Code 12002 Means
- Here’s a Quick Way to Resolve quickbooks Error 12002
- Fix QuickBooks Error 12002
- Quick Way to Solve QuickBooks Error 12002