How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 20102
QuickBook Error 20102 indicates that the number is connected on a different account
and you have already an active direct deposit on a duplicate EIN (Employer
Identification Number) associated with another account.
Causes of QuickBooks Error
- If QuickBooks related file deleted mistakenly then this error can cause.
- A virus or malware infected that corrupt windows system files then
QuickBooks Error 20102 can occur.
- If download QuickBooks is corrupted then QuickBooks Error can occur.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks software can be the source of
QuickBooks Error 20102.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent QuickBooks related software
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 20102
- An error message will be shown on screen. When this Error occurs.
- Your system responds slowly to the keyboard and mouse.
- Your system starts freeze after some time.
- Window crashes the current program.
- PC start crash with errors 20102.
Solution of QuickBooks Error 20102
Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks Program
- Search for Add or remove programs.
- Select the QuickBooks application on the new window.
- Go to the QuickBooks website and install the updated version.
- Use the CD to install the full version of QuickBooks alternatively.
- You have to follow all the instructions and launch the QuickBooks
- Check if the QuickBooks Error 20102 is solved.
- Install and run QuickBooks file doctor
- Download the latest version of QuickBooks tool hub.
- Do a double click and open the tool hub.
- Now Click on the Company file issue.
- Then, Select Run QuickBooks file doctor. And choose the company file from
the drop down menu.
- Here, Check your file option and click on Continue.
- Enter your QuickBooks admin password and press enter.
Repair Registry entries
- First of all start your Computer.
- Type Command on you PC ‘s search.
- From the search result, choose Command prompt.
- Press ctrl + Shift + Enter on the keyboard.
- Hit Yes on the permission dialog box.
- Now, A Command prompt black box will open with the blinking cursor.
- Here Type Reedit here and press Enter.
- When the Registry editor box open, look for and select the keys related to
QuickBooks Error 20102.
- Hit on the File tab and choose Export.
- Choose the folder where you want to save your files.
- In the desired field, Type the file name.
- Ensure That you choose the selected branch in the Export Range box and
- Visit the Selected location where you see QuickBooks backup file
with. Reg extension name.
- Manually edit and repair the registry files.
Run Disk cleanup
- First of all, Click on the Start button.
- In the search box, Type Command.
- Hit Enter while you hold Ctrl-Shift.
- You will see the permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- You will see a black box with the blinking cursor. Type Clean mgr. and hit
- Disk Cleanup starts calculating the occupied disk space you can reclaim.
- You will see cleanup dialog box with the series of checkbox you select. In
most cases, The Temporary files occupy the most disk space.
- Check the boxes of the categories you want to clean and click OK.
Restore your computer
- Hit on the Start.
- Type System Restore in the search box and press Enter.
- Hit on System Restore in the results.
- Enter Password as any administrator.
- Choose a restore point.
- Restore your Computer.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102 | How to Fix it?
- Resolving quickbooks error 20102 successfully with simple
- QuickBooks error 20102, Its causes and answers
- Quick Way to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102
- Points to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102